Cracked.com has been a great source of entertainment for me in high school. Their articles are written in a comical way that will make you laugh as much as it makes you learn.
- The 7 Most Unintentionally Creepy Places on the Internet: These are seven websites that prove the internet can still make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end (contains slurs)
- 5 Real Murders More Terrifying Than Any Other Horror Movie: Real killers are real scary
- Creepiest Urban Legends That Happen to be True: (Part 1) (Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)(Part 7)
- 6 Terrifying Experiment Parents Did On Their Own Kids: Some people’s actions really make me wonder
- 5 Most Terrifying Diseases Doctors Can’t Explain: The oddities that exist in our world
- Creepiest Places on Earth: (Part 1)(Part 2)
- The 7 Most Horrifying Museums on Earth: My personal favorite
- The 6 Strangely Convincing Real Life Curses: Coincidence or something more?
- The 7 Most Ridiculous Ghost Stories From Around the World: A cultural experience
- The 5 Creepiest Disappearances That No One Can Explain: It’s like they vanished into thin air
It’s that time of year again
It’s always that time of year on my blog
We’ve got even more spooky learnings in store for you this year.
^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^
What playing with action figures felt like.
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENS IN MY HEAD.
Current state of the Free! Fandom:
☾Moon Prism Power ☆
A Summary of Marvel Movies
Notice only 20 shades of gray
It’s been proven that women actually have an acute ability to pick up subtle differences in colors
In response to that last comment^^
Yes. It comes from the Hunter-Gatherer days.
Women were the gatherers. They had to be able to discern between the different shades of colors to know which plants were poisonous and which were not.
Men were out hunting, so they didn’t have to worry about that.
Which is why women see “Blood orange” and “crimson” and “scarlet” etc while guys just see “red”.
I’M A COLORBLIND WOMAN HALF OF THESE LOOK THE SAME AS THE ONE NEXT TO THEM THIS IS INFURIATING
Yay! Watercolors. Always good to change it up once in a while.
Here are some XAILORS for youz!!